Re: RARA-AVIS: First Charles Willeford read

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 21 May 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robison Michael R CNIN" < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil>
> thanks, al. i searched for "willeford" in general and
> i was amazed at the number of willeford's books that are
> in print and for sale at amazon uk. i'd say there are
> at least a half dozen which aren't available from the
> us amazon.
>
> i wonder what shipping is to the states, though... i'll
> hafta check that out soon.

As I suggested to Carrie in a previous post, your local bookstore is worth investigating. Customer ordering in the UK is a free service. That means no shipping charges. Some online stores that have a "bricks and mortar" counterpart will even let you order online and post if free if you are prepared to pick it up at your nearest branch. I don't imagine it's different in the States.

Al Guthrie