Re: RARA-AVIS: Errors

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 May 2002

After reading Dead Man, I wondered if Joe Gores, who, besides being the modern Hammett, is a thorough researcher, has ever tried to hold a cottonmouth in his hand...

Bill Crider has it right when he has Sheriff Dan Rhodes worry about stepping on critters... it's the sensible thing to do. Yesterday I ran into a fat copperhead while walking on a trail. I beat it out of there fast. As a hardboiled type, I probably should have held it and put it in my pocket, just in case I needed it for self-defense.

Regards,

MrT