Re: RARA-AVIS: Christopher Brookmyre

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 20 May 2002

Someone said, "I don't know how available Brookmyre is in the U.S., but his first four or five trade paperbacks have recently been remaindered in Canada at a price in the $5-6 range."

 Your descriptions of the books were enticing, and I spent some time this afternoon trying to track down some cheap Brookmyre without much luck. Could you tell me which Canadian stores are selling the pbs at those prices? (As if I don't already have enough to read!)

Joy