Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Parker

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 May 2002

Brian,

Re your comment below:

> I would love to read a story that featured Hawk as
> the central
> character. It could be very interesting if done
> right.

When the original SPENSER FOR HIRE TV series went off, the replacement was a show entitled A MAN CALLED HAWK, with Avery Schreiber continuing sans Robert Urich. I never saw it, so I can't comment on whether or not it was "done right," but the concept has bee tried, at least on television if not in books.

JIM DOHERTY