RARA-AVIS: Fwd: update: Harrison Ford says yes!

From: Bill Bowers ( BBowers@one.net)
Date: 18 May 2002

...since I'm on the Digest option, someone else may well have posted this; but if not, speaking (as we were) of films-made-from-hb-novels, something to look forward to.

Or not.

>From: LawBloc@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 14:22:14 EDT
>Subject: update: Harrison Ford says yes!
>
>I'm happy---no, let's make that thrilled---to report:
>
>Harrison Ford evidently liked what he saw in the script Scott Frank re-wrote
>at his suggestion, and has agreed to star in A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES for
>Jersey Films/Universal Pictures. Joe Carnahan, the hit of the Sundance Film
>Festival with NARC, has been signed to direct, and they expect to shoot the
>thing in January 2003.

>LB

IIRC, "Jersey Films" is Danny DeVito, right? Wonder if he'll have a bit part.....

--
Bill Bowers
         Burnt Bones (1999) may not be Slade's best but it does have