RARA-AVIS: Pulp Collections

From: William Hagen ( billha47@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 May 2002

Miker's inquiry about books and sites that feature pulp covers, prompts me to ask another question: Where are the major collections of pulp magazines issued before WWII?

Last year we had word of a major collection of post-WWII pulps being moved to SUNY-Buffalo; I also know that Stanford has a major collection of 19th century dime novels and penny dreadfuls (and a nice website)..

But where can one find the stuff from the 20s & 30s? (Has it been CD ROMed?)

Bill Hagen