RARA-AVIS: Mosley and music

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 17 May 2002

I mentioned the upcoming Bloody Words convention that's here in Toronto next month. Turns out I get to moderate another panel, this year "Music and Murder," something we've talked about a lot on the list so I'll go through the archives. Walter Mosley will be one of the writers, which is quite exciting, but it's been a while since I read anything by him so I'll have to bone up. I remember people have said music is important in his books, but if any Mosley fans know of a couple of books where it's especially big, or of anything musical in his writing I shouldn't miss, please let me know.

Bill