RE: RARA-AVIS: Police Memorial Day

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 15 May 2002

We've been treated to a unofficial parade of historic police cars that pass by our office on the way to and from DC for this week's activities. Some idiot tried to snatch the purse of the daughter of a visiting officer and was promptly apprehended.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
"...many's the time I tried drinking myself to Bolivia. And nine times out ten I wound up in Cleveland."
--Lawrence Block, "The Devil Knows You're Dead"
-----Original Message----- From: JIM DOHERTY Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 4:33 PM
Today, May 15, is Police Memorial Day, and the week of the 12th through the 18th is Police Memorial Week, when police officers who've died in the line of duty, particularly those who've been killed in the previous year, are remembered and honored.