RE: RARA-AVIS: The Dain Curse

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@Nike.com)
Date: 15 May 2002

How does one go about determining the owner of rights? I've always thought Red Harvest deserved a faithful adaptation, and I think Fast One by Paul Cain would make a great film, though the books would undoubtably still be better.

Best Regards, Erick (who would like to find time to tackle either of the mentioned projects.)