RARA-AVIS: Hammett Movies

From: Miano, Mark (NBC) ( Mark.Miano@nbc.com)
Date: 15 May 2002

Brian: I'm in the midst of watching a lot of the old Hammett movies here in Los Angeles. I've seen most of them on cable tv over the years, but here in Los Angeles the Egyptian Theater and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
(LACMA) are both showing Hammett on the big screen. I saw MALTESE FALCON last Sunday night (it's playing again at LACMA this Sunday) and on Friday night I'm going to a THIN MAN double feature. Your recommendation about THE GLASS KEY may seal me into a dark theater for the entire weekend. Mark

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.