Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 15 May 2002

Looking forward to BritNoir month. I don't know what's to follow, but here's a suggestion...

As someone who read Terrill Lankford's excellent "Angry Moon" in two sittings and who has only this week become the owner of Dick Lochte's
"Sleeping Dog", I would like to propose, as a future theme of the month, Rara-Avian Authors. There seem to be plenty published authors on the list and I think it would be fun getting to know their work. Anybody agree/disagree?

Al Guthrie