RARA-AVIS: New member

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 May 2002

Fellow rare birds,

I should say hello, after being a lurker for a few months and signed on to receive list messages a few days ago.

Just finished reading Joe R. Lansdale "Mucho Mojo" and Bill Prozini's "Blowback" which I guess qualify as h/b novels. About 3/4's way through Dennis Lehane's "A Drink Before the War". All three have been excellent reads.

Question: I checked out Robert B. Parker's "Savage Place"...is this a good starting point with his body of work?

Thanks in advance,

Ed Lynskey

=====