RARA-AVIS: E. Howard Hunt

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 14 May 2002

OK, Rene, I'm listening. Hunt isn't too bad. Remember, he got a Guggenheim writing fellowship long before he ever became a spy or a Watergate conspirator. The Robert Dietrich books are OK, and I like a couple of the Gold Medals that I've read under the Gordon Davis name: Ring around Rosy and I Came to Kill. The David St. John books are also pretty good. I have to admit that I haven't read the ones Hunt did for Gold Medal under his own name. One of these days....

Bill Crider