RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #293

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 14 May 2002

>Marianne, bring your brass knucks.
I would like to deny the dread Kevin's suggestion that I have to carry these things. I have always found that a good stare, an umbrella and an aerosol hairspray are quite enough.

Secondhand pbs of Pale Kings and Princes, The Turquoise Lament, and Jakubowski's Mammoth Book of Pulp Fiction have just turned up in this morning's mail; I am now going back to bed with those and a bottle of JD.

MM