RARA-AVIS: Bloody Words mystery con in Toronto, June

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 May 2002

I know that Mr. Smith, Mr. Schooley and Ms. Macdonald are all coming to the Bloody Words [1] convention here in Toronto next month. I didn't recognize any other rare birds on the list of attendees, but if you're coming, let me know. We can all head down to the bar on opening night for a drink together.

Walter Mosley is the international guest of honour this year. I'm looking forward to seeing him.

Bill

[1] http://www.bloodywords.com/