RARA-AVIS: Theme for June: UK HB/noir

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 May 2002

Colin Ricketts < scatalogic@aol.com> volunteered to look after a theme of the month, and coming up for June it's hardboiled and noir writing from the United Kingdom. There's a been a lot of interest in this from North American list members and I hope it'll put people wise to writers they may not have otherwise found. Mr. Ricketts will be putting together a list of writers/books to look for (I know it can be hard to find some British books in the US, so check your libraries and online), so keep an eye peeled and free up some reading time.

Bill