RARA-AVIS: Re: Parker Audiobook Question

From: Gerald So ( gso@optonline.net)
Date: 10 May 2002

Hello, all.

Jim Beaver wrote:

<< It was read by someone I'd not heard of, whose name was also Parker
(not Robert B. himself). ...Anyone know if this is a relative of Robert B.'s? It's the only reason I can think of that someone this ungifted in reading aloud would be given the opportunity this person was. >>

WALKING SHADOW (1994) was read by Parker's son Dan, who also appeared in a couple of the Lifetime and A&E Spenser movies.

Gerald

p.s. Jim, just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your acting work and good luck with your writing.