RE: RARA-AVIS: Top Five List

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 04 May 2002

"...many's the time I tried drinking myself to Bolivia. And nine times out ten I wound up in Cleveland."

 --Lawrence Block, "The Devil Knows You're Dead"

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

2nd Annual Country Noir Issue ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
... submit by 4 May 2002
-----Original Message----- From: G.
Hi, folks. I made this list for a poetry group to which I belong (nevermind why, I just did). I thought that some rara-avians might have some other favorites that didn't make my list.