Re: RARA-AVIS: Inouye and a plea

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 May 2002

Richard,

Re your comment below:

> And what makes it all the more amazing is that Dr.
> Inouye did this with only
> one arm and while serving as a U.S. Senator.

I've already apologized for getting Hawwai'i's seenator and LA County's Coroner confused.

> I don't care. I try to skip the posts but sometimes
> one gets by me and,
> well, my screaming is bothering the neighbors. We
> usually have a break
> between definition-crazes. For the love of God,
> have mercy.

I have NEVER brought the question up. I've only defended my position when it's been challenged. I aplogize for any irritation the debate is causing. That apology isn't meant sarcastically or ironically, by the way. I'm not trying to anny anybody; I'm just defending a position I've taken.

JIM DOHERTY