RARA-AVIS: Inouye and a plea

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 02 May 2002

<<
 I think the "evokes real-life" reasoning was behind
 the casting of an Asian-American as QUNICY's sidekick,
 as well. At the time, LA County's real-life coroner,
 Dr. Daniel Inouye, a Japanese-American, was the most
 famous forensic pathologist in the country.

 JIM DOHERTY

And what makes it all the more amazing is that Dr. Inouye did this with only one arm and while serving as a U.S. Senator.

Now I have a suggestion. No, not a suggestion, I am begging here. It is abundantly clear that Jim loves his two word definition and no matter what other word is suggested Jim will say that new word is intrinsically part of one of his two words.

That's fine. He's welcome to it. Maybe its the profound key that will lead to unlocking the secrets of the universe and will cure cancer and grow Senator Inouye a new arm.

I don't care. I try to skip the posts but sometimes one gets by me and, well, my screaming is bothering the neighbors. We usually have a break between definition-crazes. For the love of God, have mercy.

Richard Moore