RARA-AVIS: Jim Blue, Jack Bludis and off topic, but . . .

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 May 2002

Fellow bird seekers-- (as in rara-avis)

I've been a bit self-concious because there are so many people with the initials JB out there.
(At a former job me, my boss, the regional manager, and the president of the company all had the initials JB.)

In the last few days, I have had occasion to check Jim Blue's website. I had to do a double-take on the guy with sun glasses and a beard who peered out at me.

Jim not only has my initials, but it some ways, he has my face. I am not Jim Blue. Jim Blue is not Jack Bludis--in spite of our similar appearance, and, if memory serves me right, in spite of the fact that we often agree on issues discussed here.

I'm sure that in some quarters, this will go down as paranoia -- and there might be a little of that here.

But if you see Jim Blue's site (and I would be happy to give it here if I had book marked it) and mine (see signature below) you will see the similarity.

Jim, please post your site addy again, in case somebody wants to compare -- and it is a very good site.

My guess is that nobody else gives a fat rat's -- well, nobody else gives a damn, but I just had to say it.

Jack Bludis

===== THE BIG SWITCH, by Jack Bludis http://designimagegroup.com/bigswitch.html Coming in September: THE DEAL KILLER