RARA-AVIS: Of Dark & Stormy Nights

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Apr 2002

If any of you have ever thought of becoming writers youselves, you might be interested in the day-long writing symposium, Of Dark and Stormy Nights, being given this June 8 by the Midwest Chapter of the Mystery Writers of America. If you live in or near the Chicago area, you can find out more about the event at:

http://www.zoss.com/stormynight/

I'll be there giving a presentation on doing research for the police procedural. Hope I'll get to meet a few of you rare birds f2f.

JIM DOHERTY