Re: RARA-AVIS: R.I.P. Robert Urich

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Apr 2002

--- JIM DOHERTY < jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rest in peace, Mr. Urich.

I'm glad you mentioned this, Jim. I had seen somewhere that Mr. Urich had passed away, and meant to mention it here but forgot (boy, will I be glad when my thesis is finished and turned in and I can keep something else in my brain). Anyway, I agree with you about him as Spenser, but that aside, I just think he came across as as amiable. He seemed like a nice guy.
 That oughta count for something.

Of course, as Hawk would say, we all know what oughta is worth, baby.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/