RE: RARA-AVIS: Jim Blue's Short Story Collection

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 30 Apr 2002

jim doherty on jim blue: A collection of short stories, entitled 3 LADY BLUES + 12, by our own Jim Blue has been published as an e-book by Coffee Cup Press (the parent organization to Hand Held Crime, or maybe it's the other way around). Those interested can find information at:

http://www.handheldcrime.com/ebooks/3-lady/index.html JIM DOHERTY

i'd like to add my congratulations and thanks for the free story. also thanks to jim doherty for the heads up. here's a quote:

"Hey, Hot Stuff! We've got to get you out of them workin' woman clothes. I've got a feeling there's stuff you're hiding under there that's good enough to eat."

"I wouldn't let you put your mouth on me if you brushed your teeth with battery acid."

... love it! great work, jim.

miker