Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

Date: 29 Apr 2002

In a message dated 29/04/02 22:08:58 GMT Daylight Time, writes:

<< my request is this: whatever the theme, please
 announce it a month in advance so i can read some
 of it and actually make a contribution. i guess
 i should say, "make a post", since an actual
 contribution is somewhat optimistic for a guy
 like me. ;-D
Very happy to provide a completely biased list of what I think is good, or interesting, or even just acclaimed UK HB/noir. Just g'is a green light. Colin