RE: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 29 Apr 2002

ray says: Maybe it's time to come off of break and get a little light summer discussion started.

give em hell, ray! you hardboiled devil!

hmm... hardboiled beach bunnies and death on the beach? travis mcgee could probably help us out there.

but remember that the brits were promised their month on trial!

my request is this: whatever the theme, please announce it a month in advance so i can read some of it and actually make a contribution. i guess i should say, "make a post", since an actual contribution is somewhat optimistic for a guy like me. ;-D

miker