Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled truckers

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 23 Apr 2002

Quite a few years ago I wrote a novel (under a house name) about a couple of crime-solvin', truck-drivin' good ol' boys. This was published only as a book-on-tape and never appeared in a printed version. That was all right with me because it was pretty terrible. The guy I wrote it for was convinced there was a huge market for truck-driver mysteries, and maybe he was right. His company was around for a while before he disappeared into the tall and uncut.

James