Re: RARA-AVIS: Angie not hardboiled?

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 23 Apr 2002

In a message dated 4/23/02 7:06:30 AM, pruettc@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'd say that Angie becomes and remains one after that point in the first book.

Carrie >>

    Maybe so. At least after some point in the first or the second book. I've never quite gotten past the way in which she was introduced, but I think you're probably right. However, she does seem to relish (and to some degree, bask in) the protective cloak that Lehane's Neanderthal scumbag Bubba throws over her every chance he gets. How hard-boiled is that?
    She's attractive, interesting, and sometimes admirable, but perhaps Angie just isn't my cup of chowder.

                                    Jim Blue