RE: RARA-AVIS: Carroll John Daly essay

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 22 Apr 2002

george said: I thought some of you folks might be interested to know that I just received word that my essay on gender issues in the early work of Carroll John Daly won the UNCG English Department graduate research essay award.
 There is hope for pulp fiction in literary circles.

congratulations, george. gonna put it on the net for everybody to read? i know why you chose carroll john daly... all his books are out of print so they couldn't go back to the source to check your facts. ;-)

miker