RARA-AVIS: BLACK WATER

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 21 Apr 2002

T. Jefferson Parker will be signing his new Merci Rayborn book, BLACK WATER, at the store tomorrow (April 22) at 5 pm for any of you L.A. Birds who can make it in for cocktails and crime fiction.

Jeff is one of the most entertaining authors to meet in person. He always has a lot of cool stories to tell. He was one of our first signings at the store and hopefully he will be the last. I've been trying to close the place since October, but, as Al Pacino said, every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!

Maybe this time.....

TL

Mysteries, Movies & Mayhem 14925 Magnolia Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

(818) 905-9191