Re: RARA-AVIS: Come on in - the water's fine

From: Thomas Bauduret ( suspiria@club-internet.fr)
Date: 20 Apr 2002

Well my girlfriend just discovered hardboiled fiction and loves it. She read mostly French writers like Tonino Benacquista (Oops ! He's half Italian !) and Jean-Hugues Oppel, both brilliant writers, and I just gave her my favourite HB novel, and also a great piece of literature IMHO : 8 millions way to die ! SoŠ
(She does not go for this "I'll enjoy it only if it's a woman writer" schtick, which already seems oldŠ)

T., also Shirley Jackson fan and linda Barnes translator !