RARA-AVIS: RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS:  The Final List

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 18 Apr 2002

w vr places his money:
>I believe one of those tied for the last spot was Mick
>Ballou. If he shows up wearing his butcher's apron and
>carrying a cleaver I'll put my money on him!

well, my beloved anita blake didn't make it beyond my vote (no big shocker there), or else mick would be in the unenvious but nevertheless classic situation of bringing a knife to a gun fight. ;-)

stirring the pot: i'm thinking the list isn't final until we trim it down to 100. i also think that the idea of another vote to trim it would make most of us birds
(no slang intended!) here blow chow (slang intended here... i'm not talking about sexual congress with a dog.)

SO HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

i hereby nominate william denton to arbitrarily hack 11 off the bottom of the list. do i hear a second?

miker