RARA-AVIS: RE: Sinatra and the birds

From: dlochte ( dlochte@adelphia.net)
Date: 17 Apr 2002

Look, Frank's got enough problems. His butler-masseuse is about to unleash a tell-all book. An unauthorized musical staging of his life is about to begin in Las Vegas. St. Peter's probably giving him a rough time about the whole Judith Exner thing, among other indiscretions. Let's not do anything more to disturb the guy's restful peace by misquoting him. The line is: "Just say the words and we'll beat the birds down to Acapulco Bay." "The birds," not "our birds." That leaves very little room for misinterpretation. One may conceivably think he's talking about other airplanes or maybe the rarer members of this group or even the Hitchcock movie, but odds are he's talking about ... birds.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:00 AM To: rara-avis-digest@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #221

RARA-AVIS Digest Wednesday, April 17 2002 Volume 04 : Number 221

In this issue:

   Re: RARA-AVIS: bird is just a bird
   Re: RARA-AVIS: bird is just a bird

_

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:35:15 -0700 From: JAA < johnnyyen@shaw.ca> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: bird is just a bird

Bird was a Rat Packism for your johnson, as well JAA
- ----- Original Message ----- From: < BaxDeal@aol.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 7:23 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: bird is just a bird