Re: RARA-AVIS: Detective/Mystery Journals

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Apr 2002

--- William Hagen < billha47@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Haven't seen any mention of Clues, the journal of
> detection published by the
> Popular Press (Bowling Green State University). The
> 2002 catalog has about
> 50 book titles in the Crime/Mystery category.
> Someone earlier reported that the press was shutting
> down, but I continue to
> get mailings from them.

I got it directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak, that the press is shutting down in June or July of this year. I imagine you'll get mailings at least for that long, and perhaps longer as they attempt to sell out backstock.

Losing CLUES is a great loss, indeed.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/