RE: RARA-AVIS: The Hero of SOLOMON'S VINEYARD

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@Nike.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2002

While the protagonist in Latimer's _Solomons VIneyard_ identifies himself early in Chapter One, when asked, as Karl Craven, he admits that it is not his name.

For ease of identification, I suppose we should use the Cark Kraven name, but either way I suppose it is correct.

Best Regards, Erick

------

        Jim Doherty asked: