Re: RARA-AVIS: Votes from a returning lurker

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 14 Apr 2002

Nicole Leclerc < lectrice@videotron.ca> said: "To the list I would have added:
 Garrett (series, Glen Cook) Jack Frost (series, R.D. Wingfield)
 Maureen O'Donnell (trilogy, Denise Mina)
 Wallander (series, Henning Mankell)
 Win ( Myron Bolitar series, Harlan Coben)"

Oh, cool, I added Maureen O'Donnell to my list this morning, but I thought GARNETHILL was a stand-alone. Now I have two more TBRs.
    And I want to tout the Jack Frost books. They're terrific, and I should have had him on my list. (And he's a police officer, too.)

Joy