RARA-AVIS: bookstores

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2002

Richard Moore -

>I was in Charlottesville,
>VA visiting my daughters at the university there and visited again two
>excellent bookstores.

where'd you go? I can think of at least half a dozen in c'ville and how many small cities can you say that about? I was in town a couple weeks ago for the excellent Crime Wave event (with George Pelecanos, Jeffrey Deaver, and Anne Perry among others) and I visited most of them, tried to spend a little in every place. I don't have a particular favorite, but Read it Again Sam definitely has the best name.
-

He got thirty years for lovin' her/ from some Oklahoma governor,/ who said
"everything this doughboy does is wrong" - Tom Waits