RARA-AVIS: RE: character queries

From: jens0229@netscape.net
Date: 02 Apr 2002

>From: "Buzz" < BuzzMeeks@attbi.com>
>Subject: RARA-AVIS: character queries
>Forgive my ignorance, but after perusing these lists, there are a couple of
>names I'm not familiar with. Who is Lloyd Hopkins (ellroy series) and Dan
>Turner, Hollywood Detective? Thanks in advance,

Sargent Lloyd Hopkins was the main character of the early trilogy of Ellroy being the three books: Blood on the Moon, Because the Night and Suicide Hill. All good reads.

Dan Turner is the main character of Robert Leslie Bellum pulp stories. There was a recent (High Adventure mag?) with a collection of stories.

Jensen

__________________________________________________________________ Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/