RARA-AVIS: My list

From: Larson, Craig ( Craig.Larson@tsjc.cccoes.edu)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

It might change if I did it again tomorrow, but here are my votes today, before I change my mind again:

1. Batman (comics/novels, various authors) 2. Matt Scudder (series, Lawrence Block) 3. Lew Archer (series, Ross Macdonald) 4. Parker (series, Richard Stark) 5. Nick Stefanos (series, George Pelecanos) 6. Harry Stoner (series, Jonathan Valin) 7. John Rebus (series, Ian Rankin) 8. Earl Drake (series, Dan J. Marlowe) 9. Thorn (series, James W. Hall) 10. Travis McGee (series, John D. McDonald) 11. Harry, aka Hieronymous, Bosch (series, Michael Connelly) 12. Hap Collins & Leonard Pine (series, Joe R. Lansdale) 13. Joe Gall (series, Philip Atlee) 14. Easy Rawlins (series, Walter Moseley) 15. Dudley Smith (LA Quartet, James Ellroy) 16. Dave Robicheaux (series, James Lee Burke) 17. Gordianus the Finder (series, Steven Saylor) 18. Nameless (series, Bill Pronzini) 19. Matt Helm (series, Donald Hamilton) 20. Lloyd Hopkins (series, James Ellroy)

Craig Larson Trinidad, CO