RE: RARA-AVIS: Voting Procedures

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

I'd save the lists and their rankings so when a dozen or so single votes need to be weeded out they can be. I've done the tallies for my yearly user group for the past 5 years for a top ten list and the only thing that worked was to assign points. In our case 1 = 20, 2 = 19, and so on. You'll still have some ties, but not as many as you're likely to have by the method chosen.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

2nd Annual Country Noir Issue ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
... submit by 4 May 2002
-----Original Message----- From: M Blumenthal Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 5:11 PM
We agreed the votes will be unranked. All votes will count for one each. The final list is the one that says 'effective April 1 Mark