RARA-AVIS: welcome to eric

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

eric said: I've been on this list for a few weeks but haven't posted anything until now. My name is Eric Mallory and I'm student at Goddard College in Vermont who's been reading crime fiction since middle school. Just thought I'd introduce myself and while I was at it nominate Nate Heller from the series by Max Allan Collins.

welcome to the group, eric. i'm miker. sounds like you're reading a lot cooler stuff than i did. i got stuck with hayt, kemmerly, sears, zemansky, and young. not hardboiled by any stretch of the imagination.

miker