Re: RARA-AVIS: joy and skull mantra

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

Miker, I got to read _Water_ cause my sister said she wasn't waiting any longer, checked it out of the library, read it in 2 days (!), and lent it to me. And if you thought things were tough in Tibet! The author's apparently a foreign affairs professional (who lives not that far from me), so all the basic facts--amazing as they are--are pretty much facts.
    I've read all the Arkadys, and they are superb. I thought _Havana Bay_ rejuvenated the series.

Joy