Re: RARA-AVIS: Last Minute Nominations

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 01 Apr 2002

Happy April 1 Avians. Spose we have to vote now?? Do we just send our list of 20 into the list, or is this a secret ballot ;o). Naturally I'm putting long, justification rambles with each vote, teehee, I must say I greatly enjoyed the nominations - and I have a lot of new authors to check out if I can find 'em - cheers to the worker birds. I was gonna make up some laboured George Bush election fiasco joke here, but I really can't be arsed now. All the best, looking foward to the list, if you want any UK press, happy to do releases for y'all, I can think of at least six mags that would run a story.

"les mois d'avril sont meurtriers." Colin