Re: RARA-AVIS: Billy Wilder dies

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 30 Mar 2002

> Barnbara's BONANZA-like TV series was called THE BIG
> VALLEYand it was created for TV, not based on any
> outside source. There's a movie called THE BIG
> COUNTRY which is based on the Donald Hamnilton western
> novel.
>
> JIM DOHERTY

Thanks Jim. Keeping me honest, as usual. (If only I could get your knowledge - and that of a handful of other rare-birds - and incorporate it into some software along the line of spellcheck, a sort of factcheck, I'd be laughing [US translation: I'd have it easy].) By the way, wasn't "Big Country" made into a TV series as well as a movie?

Rene

Rene