Re: RARA-AVIS: name changes -

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 29 Mar 2002

Carrie Pruett-

> getting OT, but on the subject of Billy Wilder - i've always enjoyed the
> irony that Wilder's most famous tragedy (sunset boulevard) is a lot
funnier
> than his most famous comedy (the apartment).

More famous as a comedy than Some Like It Hot? I guess it could be argued that The Apartment is more famous because it won an Aademy Award, but 'Hot' is a lot funnier. I like The Aprtment a lot also, but I think it's somewhat dated. I don't think 'Hot' is. (Any movie that has the Valentine Day's Massacre in it can't be too OT.) Mark