RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Music

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 28 Mar 2002

This came up ages ago. I had thought that Gallon Drunk were no longer with us, however, there is a review of a new release in this month's Mojo magazine. It's the best UK music mag (I prefer it to Uncut meself) and I believe it's available in the states. They have a website mojo4music.com, I think. GDrunk did the backing music for Derek Raymond's readings from I Was Dora Suarez. Well-a-hell-a-well-a-hey-well-a-rock-a-billy-do. Tarrar for now, Colin.