Re: RARA-AVIS: Voting Procedures

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 27 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/27/02 12:56:30 PM, blumenidiot@21stcentury.net writes:

<< The definition of 'best' should be in the mind of the person voting. Every person may have a different definition. If this were not true, we could just appoint Jim Doherty, Bill Crider, Bill Denton, Kevin Smith, Mark Sullivan or even miker to make up our official list and not have to vote at all. >>

okay, now that we've got that settled, I got a couple more folks I'll probably be voting for at least. I think in this case, they're best nominated as pairs, as they pretty much define each other like two sides of a coin.

Frank Chambers and Cora Papadakis. THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE

Walter Huff and Phyllis Nirdlinger. DOUBLE INDEMNITY

both books by James M. Cain.

John Lau