Re: RARA-AVIS: 10 or 20

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 25 Mar 2002

John Lau:

<< Personally, I think the list will be a lot more value and depth if we allow

----- John, I just wrote I have no quarrel with everyone having twenty votes as long as they aren't ranked. As far as how many characters should be included, the NPR and just about all the other greatest of the century list I have seen use the number 100. We have over 200 nominations already so there will be no problem coming up with that number. If you prefer only fifty just cover up nos 51 - 100 when it comes out. Mark