Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Andy Griffith as hardboiled hero

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 25 Mar 2002

> Of course, just a few hours ago, he bribed the members of the Motion
> Picture Academy to get his kid the Oscar.
>
> Dick Lochte

Good Godfrey, are there any Hollywood stars (aside from Australians) who's aren't 2nd or 3rd generation Hollywood? In future I'll assume anyone who shares a surname with an older Hollywood star is the older star's offspring (& that everybody else either had a Hollywood mom - like Mariska Hargitay -or they changed their name - like Nicholas Cage).

Rene

Rene