RARA-AVIS: Nominations: A few more

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 23 Mar 2002

Like some others have mentioned, I have lost track of the nominations. So pardon any repeats but here are a few more. Where the character is from a single novel, I have named the novel.

Joe LaBrava--Elmore Leonard (From LaBRAVA) Jack Ryan --Elmore Leonard Joe Puma--William Campbell Gault Brock "the Rock" Callahan--William Campbell Gault Cathy Dunbar--Charles Williams (from NOTHING IN HER WAY) Joe Gall--Philip Atlee Philip St. Ives--Ross Thomas (as Oliver Bleeck) Frank Mansfield--Charles Willeford (from COCKFIGHTER) Lucifer Dye--Ross Thomas (from THE FOOLS IN TOWN ARE ON OUR SIDE)

Richard Moore